Monday, January 24, 2011

Spring 2011 @ KSU

My name is Alex Budd and I am a 21 year old Communication Major with a focus in Public Relations. Prior to enrolling at Kennesaw State University in 2007, I graduated from South Forsyth high school. I have never blogged before, but it sure feels nice to vent from time to time.
After a long and rigorous end to the calendar year of 2010 it is finally time for the first semester of 2011. The semester could not have started off any better! The entire first week of classes at Kennesaw State University were closed due to inclement weather. Once the snowy/ice mix melted it's time to go back to class right? Not quite yet thanks to Martin Luther King Day. As with every good thing... it must come to an end. Eventually the school ran out of reasons to keep me away from class and was forced to open their doors to thousands of frustrated students with a little extra lack of motivation. Today marks the start of week 2 which from the spring semester, marks the start of RUSH. I am a member of the Kappa Sigma student organization on campus. This week is about meeting new people and seeking for potential brothers.

1 comment:

  1. Found your post interesting to read. I cant wait to see your post soon. Good Luck for the upcoming update. This article is really very interesting and effective. Top Gun Jacket

    ReplyDelete